We're excited to bring RPM 1.2 on both Windows and Mac at the same low introductory price. For existing Windows customers, RPM 1.2 is a free upgrade.
RPM 1.2 for Windows is available right now. You can buy it right now for a limited time sale price of $59.99 US or download the demo, try it for as long as you like, and purchase RPM directly from within the demo.
RPM brings the latest processing technology to the performing DJ. Best in class real-time pitch and tempo modifications, support for the latest hardware controllers, powerful library management, realistic turntable effects and scratching, automated mixing, and much more.
RPM 1.2 is a full-featured and powerful DJ application including:
- 3 complete DJ players with unlimited cues and a 4th case player
- Clean and updated UI that puts the important controls and information at your fingertips
- Customizable layout. Show hide only the parts you use, and make your own UI themes
- World's best digital scratch support, with a new Gizmolabs technology, has absolutly no sticker drift. When combined with the latest Denon DN-S3700 firmware, you can achieve super-low latencies of 0.25 ms (non time-stretch mode only). RPM is the only dj app in the world that uses this technology
- Support for over 10 different vinyl timecode systems
- New scriptable controller mapper. With a simple scripting language, RPM can map any midi and hid controller, both in and outs, to the RPM engine, and many other functions
- Our 'Smartview' system that learns what you play and gives mix suggestions as you play. The more you use RPM the more it learns
- Excellent time-stretch, with no stuttering effects and uneven beats like other systems
- Fully programmable auto play with mix in/out and programmable fades for individual tracks
- A non-intrusive beat assistant to keep your tracks in sync, and also allow you manually mix and jump around in the track
- Quantize mode makes your actions fall perfectly in beat. You can reorder track parts as you play live and keep everything in perfect sync
- A track library that can handle millions of tracks with full searching, playlists, smart lists, sub groups and more
The RPM players have been lovingly modeled after an actual turntable with a Shure M44-7 cartridge. The result is a digital player that behaves and sounds like a turntable. The emulation of a turntable goes one step farther by providing the finest scratching effect available in a digital player. Scratching can be controlled via midi controllers or one of the many timecoded vinyl systems. The scratching never sounds metallic or fake, just analog.
Interacting with your mix need not be done with just a mouse! RPM can be controlled by hardware controllers from leading manufacturers, such as Denon and others. In addition, you can use also almost any MIDI capable controller to control RPM.
Once you have RPM, you'll experience one of the nicest music libraries in the market. RPM provides many ways to organize and manage your music including, creating playlists, and 'Smart' playlists which behave like a live query of your library. You'll also never struggle to find what to play next thanks to SmartView and the WaitList. The WaitList is your holding bin to place tracks that you've found while browsing for the next song and SmartView is our intelligent monitoring system that learns what you play and what you mix together. After using RPM for a few days, SmartView will be able to make suggestions on what songs might go with the song you're currently playing.
RPM supports your audio hardware! On Windows, RPM uses ASIO, DirectX, and MME soundcards. On the Mac, RPM can use any CoreAudio compatible soundcard.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
1 GB RAM
DirectX Compatible Video Adapter
Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard or later)
1 GB RAM